Strut Bladder replacement
1. Holding bladder up, push top of bladder back in on itself so that the fold rests just above the valve. Pic 1
This will prevent the bladder from snagging or twisting when inflating.
2. Fold both sides at the front of the bladder under the valve. Pic 2
3. Lay the bladder on the ground behind the strut, valve up.
4. Attach lark’s head and push valve through sheath and into strut. Pic 3
5. Return to leading edge and using the line, gently pull the bladder up until the valve reaches the opening. Pic 4
6. Carefully pull valve through, checking not to catch any bladder material. Pic 5
7. Remove lark’s head and replace base collar. Pic 6
8. At trailing edge push bladder into kite and fold back over, pushing down on the velcro to secure. Pic 7
9. Replace tubing and collar (refer to sprint system replacement). Pic 8
10. Inflate to check strut is correctly aligned (rather than inflate all the kite, remove the tubing from LE and only inflate strut). Pic 9
11. The bladder should fill the strut without twists, cavities or wrinkles in between the valve and the leading edge. Pic 10
12. Replace tubing and collars securely.